Re: [Evolution] Executable signature

There are programs (specifically meant for this purpose) available on
Freshmeat that pipe stuff from something like fortune or whatever to a
unix socket, and if you do that you can select the socket with Evo's
file selector thingy and it'll work.

Granted it's a pain, but it'd work.

There's already a feature request for this, but no idea when it'll be