[Evolution] selecteing for deletion problem

Hi, in a vFolder I press ctrl and a to select all mails, then while
holding the ctrl key deselect a thread, the buttons on the tool bar are
all grayed out so I cant press the trahs can, pressing ctrl d also has
no effect.

If I then, while holding the ctrl key down deselect andother message,
then re-select it so that all the mails are selected but the original
thread I deselected the tool bar buttons are active agian, but deleteing
only deletes the last mial - de. then re selected. not all the maisl
that are highlighted i nthe table.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss