Re: [Evolution] Features possible?

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 14:05, Jason Tackaberry wrote:

       * The default search type is "Message contains" but I find
         myself 99% of the time using "Sender contains."  Is there a
         way to change the default?

I think the default should probably be Sender Contains, it used to be
but then Message Contains got stuffed in there by someone - not really
the most useful search to be the default imho. Sender Contains would be
a much better default, Subject Contains would be another possibly good
runner-up.

You know, I don't know about the speed issues and difficulty here, but
I really like how Mozilla's latest mail client has "Subject or Sender
contains".  I think that would be the most user-friendly way to do it.

Paul