[Evolution] Two Minor but Annoying Problems

Hello all,
  I have two problems with Evolution that I can't seem to figure out.
  The first has to do with spell-checking while composing a new message.
When I mis-spell a word in the compose window it highlights the word.  I
can then right-click on the word to get suggestions.  However, when I go
to the Edit Menu I do not have a Check Spelling option.  I know saw this
option on previous versions that I ran.
  The second problem is that in my Evolution shortcut area I do not have
a shortcut for the Summary, and cannot add one.  I click on File --> New
--> Shortcut, highlight Summary, and then click OK but nothing happens.
I am able to add any other folder to the shortcut area except Summary.
  I am currently running RC 2 under RedHat version 7.1, but both of
these problems have occurred for me at least back to Beta 4.  I usually
compile from source but the version I am running now was installed from
the binary rpm downloaded from ftp.ximian.com.
  As my subject states these are minor problems, but I would like to get
them fixed if possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Welch
Systems Analyst
Brockway-Smith Co.