From: Lonnie Borntreger [mailto:email borntreger com]
Sent: Montag, 19. November 2001 16:33
To: Evolution List
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Appointments with Outlook

Hmm.  That's even worse than me.  Going from Evolution->Outlook is not a
problem for me.  I just double-click the .ics attachment, and Outlook
opens it in an Appointment form.  It will accept and reply to a meeting
notice from Evolution that way.  My problems are from Outlook->Evolution

I am using Outlook in Internet Only mode, so that may make a difference
in having it recognize the .ics attachment.  I really don't know.