RE: [Evolution] Appointments with Outlook

On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 07:59, Jeppe, Nils wrote:

Hello Lonnie,

I have sought out information on MS tech support and indeed: They say that
iCal sending/receiving is available only in when running outlook 2k in
"internet only" mode. Ah, gotta love lock-in-tactics..... not.

I'm confused.  I'm running Outlook in "Corporate" mode, and I have no
trouble forwarding and accepting iCal attachments.  There is even a
"Forward as iCal" button that I can put in the calendar toolbar.  And if
I send myself an iCal event from Evo, I just have to open it in outlook
and "accept" it, and it works fine.  Does Outlook's "internet" mode
offer more/better iCal interaction than this?

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett_johnson hp com>
     -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -