RE: [Evolution] Appointments with Outlook

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 10:32, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Hmm.  That's even worse than me.  Going from Evolution->Outlook is not a
problem for me.  I just double-click the .ics attachment, and Outlook
opens it in an Appointment form.  It will accept and reply to a meeting
notice from Evolution that way.  My problems are from Outlook->Evolution

I thought that was working OK now.

If you could try sending a test meeting request from Outlook to
damon ximian com and jpr ximian com we'll try to figure out where
Evolution is going wrong.

Damon