Re: [Evolution] Replying to an e-mail doesn't put quote characters in front of text

Yup.  But there isn't anything that will make me stop using this app.
This is about as close as I've ever become to being totally "in Love"
with any software, especially now that I added gdkxft to my system and
have true type fonts in evolution just like all my KDE desktop/apps.
Sweet!