Re: [Evolution] Replying to an e-mail doesn't put quote characters in front of text

Is your composer set to HTML by default?

Ujwal

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 18:00, Dan Hensley wrote:
Ok, that's really weird.  The quote characters are being placed in all
of the e-mails I try except for one.  What does Evo look for in an
e-mail to determine what kind of quote character to use?  FWIW, the
"problem" one is HTML from a Hotmail account.

Dan