[Evolution] User Q: Using seperate components

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this Q. - I'd like to
be able to use any/some of the compents of evolution (e.g. write an
email, create a task etc) without having to open up the entire evolution
shell, or even the shell of the compnent (Inbox, TaskList etc) is this
an option, and how can I do so? From that I'd like to be able to
'script' them so I can from the command line, or nautilus's script
directory, apply an evolution centric script? Again possible? & how?

Thanks for your time
Glenn