[Evolution] imap trash folder

I'd like to automatically store deleted messages in an IMAP trash folder (like with most IMAP mailers). Is this currently possible? Is it planned?

I dial in from many different computers so local trash folder storage isn't an option. Leaving a bunch of unexpunged email in my inbox also isn't desirable because it makes downloads painfully slow. Manually moving individual mail messages to an IMAP trash folder is also slow and cumbersome. So, I'd really like to see the standard IMAP trash folder.