Re: [Evolution] Sent Mail weirdness

On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 02:03, David G. Simmons wrote:
No, but I get lots of "Broken Pipe" errors, also seemingly randomly, but
not when it's trying to write a sent mail, but when it's trying to read
my inbox and/or filter messages.

Do you have other clients accessing the imap server at the same time?

As for the sent-mail vanishing, it really vanishes - it doesn't come
back next session, for example?  (which might be a different bug).

Do you ever get 'sending message' hanging around on the bottom of the
evolution window for a long time?

dg