Re: [Evolution] YASP Yet Another Spell Problem :-)

le mar 20-11-2001 à 23:43, Bill Kenworthy a écrit :
Same here, Mandrake 8.1 and no spellcheck.  I noted that a previous
respondent has spell-utils installed, so I added that and still no
luck.  Are there any diagnostics one can run to see what evo thinks it
is doing re spellcheck?

spellchecking in Mdk 8.1 is broken for non-english dictionnaries.. An
update for pspell package will be soon available though MandrakeUpdate

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft