Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?

Well, in some mailers, if there is only one completion than that
completion is inserted immediately, without the user needing
to hit an additional key (like TAB).

This always annoys me in Internet Explorer since it means you can't just
type "foo[RET]" to go to www.foo.com if you have "foot.com" in your
history. I guess this is less likely with email addresses ("bob foo com"
vs "bob foo compaq com"?)

Eric Lambart says:
What I would REALLY like is the whole contact autofill to be a lot
faster.  With only 174 cards (many of which don't have email addresses
but still show up in the "Select Contact from Addressbook" compose
dialog) it takes many seconds to come up with a single name most of the
time (PII-350, 256MB, RH 7.1).

Um... it should be pretty much instantaneous, I think. Something's
broken there.

-- Dan