Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?

However, when there's only one selection, I find myself wanting to tab
complete to pick it rather than arrow down. Is this already possible?

No, tab means "go to the next field". People have been talking about
adding some nicer shortcuts for completion though. One suggestion I like
is that if you get down to only one possible completion, and you type
comma, it completes before entering the comma, or if you type TAB, it
completes before moving to the next field. So you could type "fred,
wilma TAB TAB subject here TAB body here". (Two tabs in a row in the
middle because you're skipping over the 'cc' field.)

-- Dan