Re: [Evolution] Appointments with Outlook

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 04:44, Jeppe, Nils wrote:

Hello People,

My advanced apologies if I am just missing something obvious or have been
avoiding hitting the correct URL in my research. Here goes my problem: I am
trying to make Evolution talk to my Outlook in regards to appointments. The
Evolution "Features" page lists this as possible, but all I get on my
outlook are emails with files named calendar.ics attached. MS Outlook seems
pretty much unable to handle these.

What happens when you double-click on the file?  What version of
outlook?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com