Re: [Evolution] Still no spell-checking: I'm getting desperate...

le lun 19-11-2001 à 09:25, Ujwal S. Sathyam a écrit :
I still can't can't get spell-checking to work. I am getting desperate
to the point of keeping a dictionary on my desk. What can I do? I am
running Mandrake 8.1 with the following packages:

I can only speak about cooker/MandrakeSoft packages :
-cooker packages has been fixed a while ago
-an update for Mdk 8.1 should be available for libpspell package soon
through MandrakeUpdate

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft