[Evolution] OK, so I'll ask directly....

  I'd asked about a feature concerning the control of colour -- fonts &
background, turning off html, etc.  Since being able to do this in the
Tools menu is some time away, perhaps you'll tell me what I can do in
the meantime.

  Are the any files I can edit which will switch the colours in all
windows, since the best theme I can find, which is not terribly painful,
makes all the black fonts nearly unreadable?

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux