Re: [Evolution] Transferring data from Outlook to Evolution

On Sat, 2001-11-17 at 12:49, Peter Nunn wrote:
Sorry for the repeated post folks, but I didn't put a subject on the first
one by mistake and so am trying again.

Is there a way of getting my contacts and existing emails from outlook into
evolution? (....)

Hello Peter,

Concerning the contacts I can tell you, that I've just tried it, and
Evolution understands outlook98 contacts, if you save them as .vcf and
attach these files to a mail and send them to your evolution box.
(I did it that way because outlook=office and evolution=home, might work
easier with accessing the windoze partition from linux if on the same
box). Hope that helps ...

Wolfi
mailto:wolfi_z web de