Re: [Evolution] Whats Next?

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 23:44, Vito Sansevero wrote:
Okay now that Evolution is on its way out the door, Congrats BTW. What
are the Evolution Dev team planning next? I would like to see some sort
of web browser from you guys! :) If you can bring this kind of magic to
Email, By all means bring it to my Web browser too! :)

I don't think we'll be doing this, specially because there is already a
very good web browser for GNOME: galeon :-)

cheers