Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 11:18, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 10:59, Jim Meyer wrote:
However, when there's only one selection, I find myself wanting to tab
complete to pick it rather than arrow down. Is this already possible?

No.  Tab means "move to next widget", and we didn't want to overload
that key with other operations.

If you don't like reaching over to press the arrow keys, you can also
use C-n and C-p to move through the list.

I would like it if you didnt have to press anything.  If there is only
one match, that gets moved into the address box, similar to Netscape.

My .02

Regards,
--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ