[Evolution] Compose messing with mouse

Anyone else see this?

On a rehdat 7.1 running ximian, for the last few snapshots, the mouse
will sometimes lock oddly on a compose window.  If I send the windows
via shortcuts it works.

It seems to be triggered when I have attachments and/or spellchecking.

Other windows get odd, but eventually work.  Some other evo windows can
use the mouse, but not mail windows.  Trying to quit usually does not
work.  I have to run killev.  Then the rest of the ximain destop
(sawfish) works fine.

All version are current on red-carpet.

--
Zot O'Connor