[Evolution] Templates?

Is there any chance that Evolution will support email templates soon?
(And the ability to select which template will be used by default?)

I'm reasonably impressed with the status of Evolution - but I have the
simple problem that I can't automatically BCC, which would be solved by
templates (as would a great many other issues with Evolution.)

By automatically BCC I'm referring to the Netscape feature of being able
to specify that a recipient is to be BCC'd in on all emails. The field
is then automatically filled in whenever you hit "new message" and you
can choose to delete the details if you wish.

I have a requirement at work that all outgoing business email gets BCC'd
to the other techos in my group - and 95% of outgoing email is business
email. (Actually, probably more like 99% of all outgoing email is
business email...)

Always having to enter the BCC field myself is quite frankly getting a
little tiring :(

Any thoughts from the evolution team?

Oh, and on the subject of other features - guys, "bounce" would be nice.
It's a standard feature of any _good_ mail client and is reasonably
simple to implement. I've read comments by a couple of various evolution
developers about why they haven't wanted to implement that feature so
I'm happy to further discuss reluctance off-line rather than flood the
group with back-and-forth discussions :)

Cheers, and thanks for an otherwise quite good mail client.

-Preston.

--
"There are no secrets. The networked market knows more than companies do
about their own products. And whether the news is good or bad, they tell

Receipt of this email does not constitute permission to add the
originating address to any email list.