Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 10:06, Dan Winship wrote:
[...] One suggestion I like
is that if you get down to only one possible completion, and you type
comma, it completes before entering the comma, or if you type TAB, it
completes before moving to the next field.

Either of these would be wonderful. I can retrain my fingers. =]

Thanks!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp selequa com