[Evolution] Uuencoding

Howdy,

I'm in an environment where Eudora is the main email app in use -
normally there's no problem with that.  However, for some reason one
lady's setup is sending all attachments (at least word documents)
uuencoded.  Evolution recognizes the attachment, but it doesn't seem to
uudecode it.  I am working on getting her setup changed so it doesn't
happen any more, but in the mean time:

1) Is uuencoding/decoding supported?
2) If not, will it be in the future?
3) Is there a work around?

I can probably find some tame (no private corporate information) example
emails if you need them.

Thanks,
Mark

--