Re: [Evolution] Accessing folders (not thru Evolution)

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 14:11, NotZed wrote:

You can run other mail clients directly on the folders.

Or you can edit the mail folders in, say, emacs, but you have to
know what you're doing or you can make a mess.

Personally I can't see any reason you would ever want to do this,
other than because the mail application sux.  And if it sux that
much, why use it?

The reason I do this is not because Evo sux, but because I need to read
some old mail when I'm on the road.  Unfortunately the only access I
have to my network is via ssh, so I simply login to my desktop and use
mutt to read my mail in the evolution folder.

Damon.