[Evolution] Evolution Icon

Hi all,

I'm yet another Enlightenment user.

When I iconify the Main Evolution window into an Iconbox, unlike other
applications like Gnumeric and others, it gets displayed with a small
(think, 16x16 icon of Inbox folder) icon in the iconbox. But the
composer window displays a bigger (48x48 or 32x32) icon.

Can we get it to display a bigger icon? I know that it's an expected
behaviour, because it's just displaying the icon of the active "folder"
:)

Thanks.
--
 /\(3)                                 /              Enver ALTIN |
The integral of z squared, dz         | Please do not e-mail me   |