[Evolution] Folder unrecoverably corrupted

Hello.

Evolution version:0.99.0

1.

problem: Evolution states "cannot show message xx folder uppears to be
unrecoverably corrupted"

possible: reason.   I've browsed the  this mbox file with mutt. did
nothing special just saw emails on my home computer from work.

maybe mutt changes file properties of mbox file  that evolution does not
like.

2.
problem: the upgrade from evolution 0.9.16 to 0.99.0  was not flawless

evolution 0.99.0  installed by redcarpet   showed no mail component !!

moving ~/evolution to ~/evolution-old
made  the mail component reappear

the import of each individual mbox file  from old folders to the newly
created ones  was successful
Although   the automatic type detection of mbox file did not work  It
was necessary to specify  that the file is of Mbox type.

regards,
slava