Re: [Evolution] Outlook express dbx files

Would be nice if someone could figure them out though.

There is a utility to convert them, but it didn't work the way the
evolution importers wanted it to, so I ended up not using it, and in the
end I never had time to write the OE5 one. I think the program is called
oe2mbox.

iain
--
Hope (n): The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a
future