Re: [Evolution] Outlook express dbx files

So I found. I just reads the files and away it goes!

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 12:26, Trygve Falch wrote:
On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 19:16, Austin Gonyou wrote:

Do you just rename the resulting files to mbx, or will Evol just read
them and know they are mbx based on mime?

Choosing the 'Automatic detect' option in the import wizard had no
problem detecting the filetype without renaming them.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA