Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

I get the evo mailing list on my home e-mail account, chris tooley com,
via POP and also use IMAP to check my work account.  I have my work
account set as the default.  When I clicked "Reply to All" it chose to
send from my home account.

Chris Tooley