Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 13:03, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It does, but I guess the logic is off a bit or something.

I don't know, I can't find the problem...

I would love to help locate why this is happening if I can. I find it
very annoying. I have a POP account set up for home and an IMAP account
at work. When I'm at home, the IMAP account is set to disabled. When I'm
at work the POP account is disabled.

While I'm at work using IMAP, inside my IMAP tree, it still defaults to
my POP profile (it's checked as default). The work around is that I can
check the IMAP account as default while IMAP is enabled.

So what's my problem? I guess I'd like someday to not have to
enable/disable accounts every time I go to work and come home. It would
be nice if Evolution could turn the Send / Receive button into a "drop
down button" where I can choose the individual account to Send / Receive
from without having to monkey with disabling/enabling accounts (like
Mozilla does). If this feature along with defaulting to the right email
profile per "account tree" we added, I could then say Evolution is
perfect ;0)

This is my wish list anyway. Thanks for listening.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org