Re: [Evolution] POP mail: read messages not retrieved

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 10:34, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
The POP checking code never changed to not download read messages, in
fact this concept doesn't even exist in the POP protocol.

D'oh !  You're right.

My best guess is that your other client is deleting the messages off the
server.

I can assure you that was not the case.  I'm the sysadmin of the server
in question (and so have access to mailbox contents).

Sadly (some would say "of course" :-), I can't reproduce the problem
anymore.  It probably was a case of brain fade on my part.  Sorry about
that, I'll try to reproduce problems more thoroughly before sending a
bug report in the future.

Keep up the good work !

Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance                   COGNICASE inc.
Analyste-programmeur principal       Hébergement, sécurité et réseaux