Re: [Evolution] Importing netscape 6.1 files doesn't work !

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 12:46, Jürgen Meurer wrote:
Am Mit, 2001-11-14 um 13.26 schrieb José Ernesto Jardim:
Hi

I'm trying to change to Evolution 0.99.

When I wanted to import my netscape 6.1 files the "inteligent importers"
didn't found any and so in step 2 of the "evolution importer assistent"
I had no importers to select.
When you get problem with import you can take the Netscape files like
Inbox an cat them in evolution/local/"directory"/mbox.
The Netscape files are also only mbox files.

Or use the single file importer option.
Netscape 6.1 is based on Mozilla and there isn't an intelligent importer
for it yet.

iain
--
Hope (n): The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a
future