Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

Gil,

There must be more than one bug report on this - the number you gave
does have some stuff on it, but others have stated they added comments
to this bug report that fixed their problem, but I don't see the
comments.

Your description of what causes this failure and what causes my failure
are, from what I can see, different.

In my case, this is the scenario:

1) log in to ximian desktop.
2) start evolution (doesn't matter how) - get error message
3) run 'oaf-slay'
4) from this point on evolution runs fine - I can exit evolution,
restart evolution, no problem.
5) exit ximian desktop
6) back to step 1.

For some reason, logging out from ximian desktop and back in initiates
the entire problem.

Best Regards,

DCM