Re: [Evolution] file goad.c: line 1237 (goad_server_register): assertion failed

I restarted my computer and it works now.  It'd be really nice to
discover a) what triggers this problem and b) how to fix it without
rebooting (oh, my precious uptime!).

Also, on a more sour note, after a seemingly successful sync, it seems
that Evo unmarked all my "finished" tasks so that on my Palm I now have
hundreds of tasks on my ToDo list dating back to January and it takes
forever to scroll down to the current and undated tasks.  If I go and
fix them all using Evo, is it going to do this again?  Is this a known
issue?  I'm using the 11.07.16.47 snap.

--Eric