Re: [Evolution] general note about hanging problems

On Mit, 2001-11-07 at 00:20, Luis Villa wrote:
Kai, are you still seeing this problem with the latest nightly?

Sorry to say so, but yes, it's still hanging for me. Perhaps it's some
other problem not evolution itself?
Would it help to give you an IMAP box where it hangs for me? Just to
see if it occurs to you also then...

        Kai.

--
Kai Nielsen, Berlin                         Time and again I tell myself
                                                 I'll stay clean tonight