[Evolution] general note about hanging problems

Hey, everyone. We think we've fixed most of the problems with hanging on
startup and/or expunge; but we really, really want to know if anyone is
still seeing problems with this morning's snapshot (11020857 or
thereabouts.) So two things:

1) If you are running a snapshot earlier than that, please don't bother
to report hangs; update first and then report.

2) If you are running that snap (or something that comes out later
today) and still see hangs, please refer to this email:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2001-November/014055.html

The stack trace in particular is really, really necessary for us to
debug the problem. Thanks for everyone's help and patience over the last
week- in large part because of your help, we're very close to a really,
really solid 1.0 release. Thanks again...
Luis