Re: [Evolution] Export Calendar, Tasks, Addresses?

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 02:55, Zot O'Connor wrote:
By "as expected" was I supposed to see anything?  I mean if you post
your free/busy schedule to me, should I see either a calendar or the
ability to import it (thought I am not sure about that).  Or is this
just a placeholder for a future visual?

You are supposed to see what you described (the thing that looks like
the meeting request except without the popup menu).  During the 1.0.x
series I hope to make it a little more useful.

Currently the main thing to do with free busy info is to save it to disk
and the put the url in a contact record so it shows up when you do the
schedule meeting stuff.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com