[Evolution] Problems with last snapshots

Hi, I've upgraded all what was upgradable from the ximian red carpet
channel, and now I'm unable to read or send emails with evolution:
If I try to read an email i get:

The evolution component that handles folders of type "mail"
ha unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit etc.......

If I try to open a "new message" I get a segfault in the evolution-mail
component and then the same message of above.

If I try to launch evo from the command line I get during the
initialization:

Message: Successfully registered `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Shell'

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent to TRUE --
IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Does some one tell me what to do or how to see what libs or whatever is
missing/old?

Thanks in advance, Gianluca Romito