Re: [Evolution] Spell checking

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 06:13, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

Hi, I have just started to use the spell checking and wonder why when I
click in a misspelled word I then have to select a menu item to list the
spellings?

Why not have the most likely words on the menu?  Perhaps have it
configurable to list only the first X matching words?

I've always found this weird too.  I don't recall having used any other
program which does it like this.  (on the other hand personally I don't
agree with having the number configurable.  a good value should suit
most).

cheers,
chris