Re: [Evolution] Problems with last snapshots

Hi, I've upgraded all what was upgradable from the ximian red carpet
channel, and now I'm unable to read or send emails with evolution:
If I try to read an email i get:

The evolution component that handles folders of type "mail"
ha unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit etc.......

  If you get a GNOME crash dialog for the `evolution-mail' process, you
can submit a bug report into the Bugzilla by clicking on "Submit bug
report".

  If no crash dialog is displayed (i.e. you only get the "the Evolution
component..." message), please try running `evolution-mail' from a
terminal, wait a 15 seconds or so, then launch `evolution' from another
terminal.  Then try to reproduce the bug and tell us what
`evolution-mail' outputs when the crash happens.

--
Ettore