Re: [Evolution] calendar task problem

le mar 06-11-2001 at 18:53 nathanp iosphere net a écrit :
On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 12:21:36PM -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 09:48, Raimund Sacherer wrote:
the following i get when starting evolution from a terminal. what can i
do to correct this? it seems that this problem occured after i
syncronzied with my palm, but i am not sure. i thought it will be gone
with a new upgrade, but it hasnot. i use evolution beta 6, the stock
evolution from debian. i really want to use the calender and tasks from
evolution with my palm, i hope somebody can help me!

Can you do the following:

killev
evolution-calendar

Wait a few seconds and then in another terminal
evolution

See what evolution-calendar spews out.

evolution-calendar initially spews out:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-running-context.c: line 413
(bonobo_running_context_auto_exit_unref): assertion `object != NULL'
failed.

calendar-gui-ERROR **: I could not register a Tasks control factory.
aborting...
Aborted

This is a bug in Evo 0.15 which was caused by bad
GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf.in which was missing Task control factory.
Grab GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf.in, regenerate oaf file and you'll get
a working calendar (I've just fixed that in Mandrake cooker Evolution
package :))

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft