Re: [Evolution] calendar task problem

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 09:48, Raimund Sacherer wrote:
the following i get when starting evolution from a terminal. what can i
do to correct this? it seems that this problem occured after i
syncronzied with my palm, but i am not sure. i thought it will be gone
with a new upgrade, but it hasnot. i use evolution beta 6, the stock
evolution from debian. i really want to use the calender and tasks from
evolution with my palm, i hope somebody can help me!

Can you do the following:

Wait a few seconds and then in another terminal

See what evolution-calendar spews out.

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.