[Evolution] text vs html format

Just got 0.16, and it works great!

One anoying little thing, that has been around since whenever.

I *usually* prefer to send html formated mails, but when my default is htmp, and i reply to a text/plain mail, evo tries to convert it to html (which I consider questionable behaviour). But de-selecting html format the mail is really useless.
The indention of replyed to text is by tab(or spaces) not "> "
Since html is not wrapped, wrapping when converting to plain/text gets wrong.

Recomment that when replying inline, the mime type is kept.

Terje

Terje Eggestad                  terje eggestad scali no
Scali Scalable Linux Systems    http://www.scali.com

Olaf Helsets Vei 6              tel:    +47 22 62 89 61 (OFFICE)
P.O.Box 70 Bogerud                      +47 975 31 574  (MOBILE)
N-0621 Oslo                     fax:    +47 22 62 89 51
NORWAY