Re: [Evolution] Export Calendar, Tasks, Addresses?

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 10:29, Zot O'Connor wrote:
I want to sync my laptop with my workstation.

I gues I could rsync the evolution directory, but IU might not want
everything (my imap directory is freaking huge).

Is there a way to export the address book, tasks, and clendar?

you can just sync the ~/evo/local/{Calendar,Tasks,Contacts} directories

cheers