Re: [Evolution] GAL-0.13 needed to configure evolution

When I install from source, both evolution and its dependencies like GAL, I usually specify the prefix to be the gnome installation prefix.

./configure --prefix=/usr  --sysconfidir=/etc

You can find out the gnome prefix and sysconfdir by running:

gnom-config --prefix
gnome-config --sysconfdir

Ujwal