Re: [Evolution] Camel API?

On Sat, 2001-11-03 at 14:05, Janne Morén wrote:
As the Evolution code is approaching the utter zen-like stillness and
stability expected of every 1.0 release, and I am in search of a new
thesis-avoidance strategy, I'd thought I'd start to look into the
possibility of a simple text-mode frontend to evolution (which is great
when you're on the road and can only use SSH to get to your mail).

I still think this is a nice idea; but in case you hadn't realised, you
can already access your Evolution mailboxes from a console session.  Evo
stores mailboxes in mbox (or maildir, if you prefer) format, in
$evolution/local/Inbox/{mbox,Subfolders/*/mbox}, and you can pass these
as arguments to an MUA like mutt, or even less/more if you're stuck.

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."