[Evolution] dependencies

Why does evolution now require the pilot conduit and gnome-pilot packages?
Yes, these are nice and can add functionality to the program, but are they
_truly_ necessary for an email/scheduler program?  I don't think so.
After all, I'm using calendars and email clients all the time and don't
have a palm...

Unless, of course, there's some particular library in those packages
that's needed. But then couldn't you manage to do what was done with
mozilla and the libnss library for SSL stuff?

Just wondrin.  Cheers,
-Don
Donald A. Peterson       | dpeterso engr orst edu
Ph.D. Research Associate |
Dept. of Chemistry       | PH:  (541) 737-7079
Oregon St. University    | FAX: (541) 737-0480