[Evolution] Summary question

In the Summary, for the Mail section, it seems that it only reports the
status of the local folders.  I can't seem to figure out how to configure
it to report on my remote IMAP folders.  Sure, one can open the "folders"
tab and see if there are new messages etc., but that also serves for the
local stuff.  It would be nice to be able to see my new mail etc. from any
of my accounts posted here---esp. since the local box is never used. Is
this possible and I'm missing something easy or is this a bug or simply a
feature that no significant number of users want? ;-)

In another, slightly related topic,  I used to have trouble with Evo
complaining about "can't get lock on ..../mbox.  Too many open folders"
whenever it checked for new mail.  Well, I still get this error but
believe I understand it's source.  I have two remote IMAP accounts.  If
both are enabled at once, these errors appear constantly.  However, if I
disable one of them, leaving only one account active at a time, I have yet
to see this message.  Is this the Way It Should Be?  (I have little
familiarity with the internal workings of IMAP)  It seems rather
cumbersome that I would have to open up the mail tools and disable/enable
each account everytime I want to check on whether there is new mail etc...

Cheers,
-Don
Donald A. Peterson       | dpeterso engr orst edu
Ph.D. Research Associate |
Dept. of Chemistry       | PH:  (541) 737-7079
Oregon St. University    | FAX: (541) 737-0480